- the ants
- journey to the ants
- the super organism
- adventures among ants
- ants of north america
- bolton’s catalogue of ants of the world
- herbivory of leaf cutting ants
- ants: naturalists handbook
- ants at work: how an insect society is organized
- ants of the british isles
- empire of the ants
- the lives of ants
- ant hill: a novel
- the leafcutter ants
- kids ant book
- computer games
Ant Hill: A Novel - E. O. Wilson
Inspirational and magical, this is the story of a boy who grows up determined to save the world from its most savage ecological predator: man himself.
Anthill marks E.O. Wilson's debut as a novelist.
For more info click the 'amazon' link.
Also see E. O. Wilsons 'Encyclopedia of Life'